GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ram TRX & 2015 Wrangler JKU Hard Rock Rubicon
33 Posts
We keep pushing the timeframe we are telling clients out and they still want to order as it least gives them a chance. We are also about 20 deep on Yukons. Never would I have guessed we would have so many people ready to buy a car and we have nothing to deliver right now.

We have the same backlog, had to stop taking orders until the list was caught up a bit

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I saw my 3rd lyriq yesterday in person out on the road.
All three were turning so I got a look at their turn signals. Of the three only the last one had yellow marker lights blinking in the rear.
Lyriq Media drive is coming up, I will try to find out the embargo dates, but every excited to hear the reviews.

·
Registered
2021 Ram TRX & 2015 Wrangler JKU Hard Rock Rubicon
33 Posts
I'm really thinking about a Lyriq. My wife got a truck and now not sure if we will both fit in the garage if I get a Hummer. Just not completely sold on them yet appearance wise.
Ive seen it in person, its nice. Looks better in person. Wide stance

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm really thinking about a Lyriq. My wife got a truck and now not sure if we will both fit in the garage if I get a Hummer. Just not completely sold on them yet appearance wise.
I am too... to replace the E-Tron. Lyriq looks like a good option... I am still mad GM did not make it perfect though, as I think just a few optimizations would make it stellar. People I have spoken with think the AWD model will have around 600 HP, and 0-60 in under 4 seconds, and 290 mile range for just under $75K, IMO that would be a great deal. and would be an improvement on our E-Tron in nearly every way, although the Audi interior is awfully nice.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
658 Posts
I will look tomorrow to see if anything shows in the way of allocations, but typically that's at the time of when ordering. Like we have 40 Escalade orders waiting and won't know if they can get placed until tomorrow when we receive allocations.
Wow, 40 Escalades behind? I cannot believe how well those sell... Escalade outsells Lincoln Navigator, and Ford Expedition combined.
Just some numbers that were recently talked about:

Cadillac Escalade sales in the U.S. alone were up 65 percent year-over-year in 2021, with 40,505 units sold in total, up from 24,547 units in 2020.
In total, Cadillac registered 374,000 global vehicle sales in 2021. That’s just 16,000 units shy of the luxury marque’s record year – back in 1979, 390,000 individual Caddys were sold worldwide.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
21 - 33 of 33 Posts