GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just saw my first Lyriq in person today near Farmington Michigan. I loved its lines.
Its growing on me... I want to take a close look at the infotainment... most cars that have that large curved screen use multiple small screens, like Lucid, etc, but Lyriq its really all one screen, has so many possibilities.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Per today's Celestiq article in arstechnica:

"Cadillac's transformation into an all-electric vehicle brand is about to get underway. The first new Cadillac EV will be the Lyriq, which has just entered production; Ars is driving it [the Lyriq] next week, and we'll be able to tell you about it on June 28."

When media drives start, actual retail customer deliveries soon follow.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Per today's Celestiq article in arstechnica:

"Cadillac's transformation into an all-electric vehicle brand is about to get underway. The first new Cadillac EV will be the Lyriq, which has just entered production; Ars is driving it [the Lyriq] next week, and we'll be able to tell you about it on June 28."

When media drives start, actual retail customer deliveries soon follow.
Cool... I have heard a few snippets already, seats are very comfortable, best GM seats in memory, drives really nice, and is quiet inside

·
Super Moderator
437 Posts
Cool... I have heard a few snippets already, seats are very comfortable, best GM seats in memory, drives really nice, and is quiet inside
I was nominated here to go to the Circuit of the America's track in Austin, TX this September for a Lyriq driving event. I can't wait to see how it does in person and really drive one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts