GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,087 Posts
yup that's the Novi Cadillac dealership I posted about. Looks like they got it all done and delivered it now.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,087 Posts
Huh he's had several videos of the Lyriq... but I missed them on Instagram last week because he never actually tagged the car name...

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/QUOTE]
yup that's the Novi Cadillac dealership I posted about. Looks like they got it all done and delivered it now.
Was that you taking delivery? kind of looks like you... ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've been to that dealership looking at Escalades because I had an opportunity to get one elsewhere and hadn't looked at one in person yet. These guys didnt know I had an opportunity to get one and all of them they had were already spoken for obviously. Those guys treated me like garbage and when I asked them what their customers have been saying about the diesel they said I didnt know what I was talking about and Caddy wasn't making the diesels yet in the Escalade. A week later I took delivery of my 22 diesel Escalade that they said wasnt even possible to get.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been to that dealership looking at Escalades because I had an opportunity to get one elsewhere and hadn't looked at one in person yet. These guys didnt know I had an opportunity to get one and all of them they had were already spoken for obviously. Those guys treated me like garbage and when I asked them what their customers have been saying about the diesel they said I didnt know what I was talking about and Caddy wasn't making the diesels yet in the Escalade. A week later I took delivery of my 22 diesel Escalade that they said wasnt even possible to get.
Car dealers are so hit and miss...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts