Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just about to post that article.
I think Lyriq is going to be a huge hit if GM can keep the full loaded AWD price under $75K Tesla Y and X, I-Pace, E-Tron, EQS SUV, iX, are quite nervous right now. GM is punching right into the sweet spot of premium/luxury EV SUV's. I could see Lyriq in 6 figure volumes annually in the USA, and might sell in Europe too. I have talked to the 3 Cadillac dealers in my area, and all of them have big waiting lists for May 19th, 2 of them have over 100 people with $1000 deposits down already.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,305 Posts
I think the Lyriq base price may increase by 3 Grand when the order books open, and the AWD will be 70 something.

I wonder what the AWD range will be, I'm guessing around 290.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I think the Lyriq base price may increase by 3 Grand when the order books open, and the AWD will be 70 something.

I wonder what the AWD range will be, I'm guessing around 290.
I was thinking AWD would be 280, but 290 would be better. Yes, I heard the base price will be $62 to $64K, the full loaded model will have AWD and MR dampers. and be about $10K more. I think Lyriq will only have a few options, other then colors and wheels, GM said they plan to simplify production on all new models including the refresh pickup and SUV's. .

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I was thinking AWD would be 280, but 290 would be better. Yes, I heard the base price will be $62 to $64K, the full loaded model will have AWD and MR dampers. and be about $10K more. I think Lyriq will only have a few options, other then colors and wheels, GM said they plan to simplify production on all new models including the refresh pickup and SUV's. .

2023 Cadillac Lyriq Luxury RWD trim will start at $62,900, while pricing the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq Luxury AWD trim will start at $64,900. Both figures include the destination freight charge (DFC).

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

2023 Cadillac Lyriq Luxury RWD trim will start at $62,900, while pricing the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq Luxury AWD trim will start at $64,900. Both figures include the destination freight charge (DFC).
GM has confirmed this pricing, I am shocked. GM is going in very aggressive on Lyriq Pricing, its the same price as a Model Y AWD...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
More information came out from a Chinese press release for the Lyriq: (Figures may change for US version)

Thus giving us estimates for the numbers we can compare for the Base Lyriq:
Range:
Lyriq RWD: 312 miles est.
Lyriq AWD: 287 miles est. (close to my guess)

Torque:
Lyriq RWD: 460 Nm
Lyriq AWD: 710 Nm

Acceleration:
Lyriq RWD: 6.35 seconds
Lyriq AWD: 4.9 Seconds

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More information came out from a Chinese press release for the Lyriq: (Figures may change for US version)

Thus giving us estimates for the numbers we can compare for the Base Lyriq:
Range:
Lyriq RWD: 312 miles est.
Lyriq AWD: 287 miles est. (close to my guess)

Torque:
Lyriq RWD: 460 Nm
Lyriq AWD: 710 Nm

Acceleration:
Lyriq RWD: 6.35 seconds
Lyriq AWD: 4.9 Seconds
Wow, that seems really slow to 60... I was expecting 4 seconds flat... Hope the USA version is faster...

GM making it easy for me to wait for my R1S, only $10 K more, but more range, more off road, 7 seating, more power, and 3 seconds 0-60... Can beat up on Hummers... haha!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really think GM is tuning this trim of the Lyriq for ride/comfort and not performance. There has been talk of a V-series Lyriq being considered.
Ya, I think that would be the right move, but I am not paying attention to the chinese numbers, chinese cars use different battery cells made by CATL, so the setup could be different.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts