GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
551 Posts
Great update, @Tom E-Tron! It's been about 5 months since I was down there last, and I can't believe how much progress they've made. I'll be stopping back in the area in about 2 weeks to see it all in person.

Reactions: Tom E-Tron

·
Super Moderator
551 Posts
Take some pics when you are there... its pretty cool how fast they have put it up
Will do. The best position I was able to get in last time was across OH-45 off Henn Parkway, so my guess is that this will be my vantage point again. It's definitely a perk to have the Ultium plant going up in my backyard, it's about 40 minutes south of me.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do. The best position I was able to get in last time was across OH-45 off Henn Parkway, so my guess is that this will be my vantage point again. It's definitely a perk to have the Ultium plant going up in my backyard, it's about 40 minutes south of me.
YA, that plant will go a good stable job creator for that area. I think that plant is going to get expanded soon too, looking at GM's environmental submittals, they want to move some more wetlands and build bigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts