GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to sell my spot in line for the Hummer EV 3x. I spoke to the dealer 3 months ago and they told me at that point I was 3rd in line and would most likely have my order by the end of the year. I haven’t gone in to configure it yet. I’m open to work something out with someone, just let me know if you’re interested! Reserved well before the price increase.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I’m looking to sell my spot in line for the Hummer EV 3x. I spoke to the dealer 3 months ago and they told me at that point I was 3rd in line and would most likely have my order by the end of the year. I haven’t gone in to configure it yet. I’m open to work something out with someone, just let me know if you’re interested! Reserved well before the price increase.
Reservations are not transferable. Seems you would have to purchase the truck yourself, pay taxes, then sell it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Travwill is correct, several people have tried to find a way around it, so far no luck. Also the dealers have no idea when you will get your truck. I’m #1 on the 3X list at my dealer but I didn’t reserve that trim the night the reservations went live, and there were “spring deliveries” of the edition 1 still waiting to be fulfilled. Be careful what promises you make to someone if you pre arrange a sale after you take delivery. I wouldn’t talk timeframe until you actually have a shipped email.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Travwill is correct, several people have tried to find a way around it, so far no luck. Also the dealers have no idea when you will get your truck. I’m #1 on the 3X list at my dealer but I didn’t reserve that trim the night the reservations went live, and there were “spring deliveries” of the edition 1 still waiting to be fulfilled. Be careful what promises you make to someone if you pre arrange a sale after you take delivery. I wouldn’t talk timeframe until you actually have a shipped email.
To your point, based on folks' interactions with dealers over the last two years, it seems clear the only thing they know is where you are in line at that dealership, in which case being 3rd in line likely refers to the dealership. Either way, any 3X deliveries in 2022 seems like a long shot at this point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts