GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve had a few inquiries but nobody seems too sure. They seem to think the Hummer should have me paying a premium and I just don’t see it that way. The Z06 is going to have massive markups. I simply want to swap purchases but since positions can’t be sold, each buyer would have eat their local reg tax. Basically I buy the Hummer for whatever your out the door price and vice versa. We each deal with our own registration tax issues. I have a top 140 allocation for a Z06 at MacMulkin for MSRP. That’s going to be an early first year allocation. It can be ordered however you want. I’m agreeable to whatever measures you would want to feel comfortable.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have a EV1 being delivered in 45 days if you are interested to purchase it, I am willing to sale it. Contact me on the email.
If this is the case congrats! You'd be the first person to know the exact date their Hummer will be delivered. Buyers beware on this one, brand new member with a single post trying to sell a Hummer with some specifics that no one else seems to have.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts