GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is somewhere but I’m having trouble finding out, if you fold the seats down, what’s the total length of the storage area, front to back? Basically from the back door to the end of the fold down seats. What’s the width? Basically wondering how well it would work as a sleeping area for stealth camping (if you can call Hummer anything stealth :))

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry if this is somewhere but I’m having trouble finding out, if you fold the seats down, what’s the total length of the storage area, front to back? Basically from the back door to the end of the fold down seats. What’s the width? Basically wondering how well it would work as a sleeping area for stealth camping (if you can call Hummer anything stealth :))
Are you talking about the space in the back of the cab when the rear seats are folded up? Because the back of the cab doesn't fold down and become part of the bed like it does on the Silverado EV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the space in the back of the cab when the rear seats are folded up? Because the back of the cab doesn't fold down and become part of the bed like it does on the Silverado EV.
Sorry wasn’t clear, I’m asking about the SUV. With the back seats folded down you have a big cargo area, the give volume but I want to know the dimensions, thanks.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
946 Posts
GM hasn't let anyone into the SUV that would be allowed to convey that measurement to you. I've looked in the back but couldn't really offer an exact measurement. The dimension you are asking about is likely over 6 feet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This YouTuber says that its 6 feet in storage space length if the back seats are folded down. I don't think they many reviewers into the SUV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts