GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I really wish they had an audible indicator, not like some cars where it beeps all the time, but just when u put your turn signal on, if there’s a car in your blind spot, would be nice to hear an audible indicator.

Mercedes has this, and it’s saved me a few times!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I really wish they had an audible indicator, not like some cars where it beeps all the time, but just when u put your turn signal on, if there’s a car in your blind spot, would be nice to hear an audible indicator.

Mercedes has this, and it’s saved me a few times!
Hmmm, don't you get a butt vibration if put on blinker when the warning is illuminated? Will have to try that later.
Then I'm sure if you've in setting chosen chimes instead of vibrations for car warnings, you may get something... will have to test out.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,563 Posts
Hmmm, don't you get a butt vibration if put on blinker when the warning is illuminated? Will have to try that later.
Then I'm sure if you've in setting chosen chimes instead of vibrations for car warnings, you may get something... will have to test out.
This! you have three options, nothing, vibrations, or audible warning.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I couldn’t get an audible alert, are you saying you’ve confirmed the ability to get an audible alert for blind spot? I’ll have to take another look if that’s the case!
Dang forgot to try. Yeah but change your alerts from vibration to sounds for drivers assistance stuff. Parking sensors and stuff then beep instead of vibrate. I bet it will work on blind spot stuff too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts