GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Ok sooo on a positive note (meaning they ((GM)) were paying attention)...they started communicating as hilarious as the time lines maybe. My next reaction will be to call the awesome concierge service tomorrow to ask the simple questions...

1. I have a classic car(1967 GTO tribute)..should I make arrangements so it's not sitting put in the elements (only a 2 car garage)

2. If I shouldn't expect the ED1 SUV until what sounds like summer of 2023 why did you say early 2023 because to me early means at least Q2...not Q3 which would mean summer (July, August and September)

And by the way(BTW).... (thanks INGolfer my email also went to "garbage")
I received the same email stating that my ED1 SUV would be starting production 2023 summer:

I have the Hummet EV SUV Edition 1 on reserve and have no plans to sell or anything ..been driving a 2006 H2 for over 210k miles AND LOVED EVERY MILE...

Oh well seems like we are all just at the mercy of the machine...:)

· Registered
21 Posts
Ok sooo on a positive note (meaning they ((GM)) were paying attention)...they started communicating as hilarious as the time lines maybe. My next reaction will be to call the awesome concierge service tomorrow to ask the simple questions...

1. I have a classic car(1967 GTO tribute)..should I make arrangements so it's not sitting put in the elements (only a 2 car garage)

2. If I shouldn't expect the ED1 SUV until what sounds like summer of 2023 why did you say early 2023 because to me early means at least Q2...not Q3 which would mean summer (July, August and September)

And by the way(BTW).... (thanks INGolfer my email also went to "garbage")
I received the same email stating that my ED1 SUV would be starting production 2023 summer:

I have the Hummer EV SUV Edition 1 on reserve and have no plans to sell or anything ..been driving a 2006 H2 for over 210k miles AND LOVED EVERY MILE...

Oh well seems like we are all just at the mercy of the machine...:)
Not sure why images didn't attach..
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
370 Posts
…I reserved on day one but my email says Winter 2024…I did move my reservation to a different dealership this summer but concierge (and an following email) says the date was changed to reflect my original Oct ‘20 reservation but that’s not what Winter 2024 would indicate.

· Administrator
Lincoln MKZ AWD, Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
757 Posts
It's pretty amazing honestly to be in a position of speculating on when we'll get one of the most advanced trucks/SUVs known to man, say nothing of one of the coolest. Anticipation, excitement and all that.

Pretty damn good problem to have, imho.

· Registered
7 Posts
I have 2 SUT reservations placed around 10/21/20, plus a SUV reservation, all for 3X. So I received 3 emails; one says Fall 2023 and two say Winter 2024. I can't tell if the Fall 2023 is a SUT or a SUV. Is it somewhere in the emails that I may have missed?

I'll only keep one; I ordered 2 SUTs because after the first one, I realized that I didn't click the ED1 back-up in the order.

· Registered
4 Posts
After reading through this post, my email was in spam too. I preordered the 2X in June of this year, right before they cut them off and my email says production of 2025 lol. The dealership where I ordered mine has an Edition 1 for sale, not sure if they cancelled or what. I think Im just gonna bite the bullet and get that one. Craziness.

· Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
176 Posts
This is the first communication I have had from GMC since my conformation email in May 2022. TBH after the recall/stop sale, seeing a video on Hoovies Garage where water poured thru the roof, 6 month GMC agreement and huge dealer markups, I am not too
interested in buying the vehicle. My passion has been killed by GMC's horrible ordering experience and constant delays. I'm more interested in purchasing a limited edition sports cars since Auto manufacturers are phasing out V8/V10 engines for EVs. I already have a 2020 Ford Raptor Black OPS & I just dont care about the Hummer EV anymore. Prob gonna refuse the allocation when it comes View attachment 3752
I don’t blame you. I was told late 2024. Since I switched dealerships I lost my original reservation date and about 9 months of getting my SUV sooner. They promised that I wouldn’t lose my place in line. Looks like you were better off staying with FWB GMC after all.

· Registered
3 Posts
This is the first communication I have had from GMC since my conformation email in May 2022. TBH after the recall/stop sale, seeing a video on Hoovies Garage where water poured thru the roof, 6 month GMC agreement and huge dealer markups, I am not too
interested in buying the vehicle. My passion has been killed by GMC's horrible ordering experience and constant delays. I'm more interested in purchasing a limited edition sports cars since Auto manufacturers are phasing out V8/V10 engines for EVs. I already have a 2020 Ford Raptor Black OPS & I just dont care about the Hummer EV anymore. Prob gonna refuse the allocation when it comes View attachment 3752
It's worth the wait. I received mine last March. It is a beast and a blast.
Good luck

61 - 70 of 70 Posts