GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've confirmed my power top and Kicker tailgate and GMC sent an email today saying I'm fully verified. The build and ship part of the line is next but what has been the average timeline from this point?
It's hard to tell, all you should plan on is maybe Summer then which is July/Aug/Sep officially from GM. Maybe on the late side as many of us have already placed a confirmed order months ago for even later deliveries in Fall 2022 (Oct-Dec). Also with the very slow ramp in production and deliveries, we haven't been able to establish any pattern or typical duration, other than after your fully built, then it seems to go out for the spray in bed, then ship to dealer which can all take a good month+ at times.

Hopefully everything speeds up more. Just sit back and wait for the fully built email ;-) which would be next.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've confirmed my power top and Kicker tailgate and GMC sent an email today saying I'm fully verified. The build and ship part of the line is next but what has been the average timeline from this point?
Basically, you should expect not to hear anything for a long time. Spring 2022 here verified on 3/16; crickets since (other than receiving my charger).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Same, Summer, Verified, Crickets...
We'll have to keep watch. We were told we are a a "very early Fall" likely which they state is October, but dealer said seems could be more like September or so... hoping even earlier but Sept would be fine.

With them optimizing transports when they can get them and by perhaps regions/cities where they can inspect/release them sooner, could be hope. Not in CA here but am taking delivery in Austin, which is basically like East-California now with all the EVs, etc. ha.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im with buff ~ spring and still waiting for the "built" email
I'm in the same boat here. Seeing people posting on FB groups that have summer delivery that have their "built" email, meanwhile, I'm over here waiting for that email daily with my "spring" delivery. Kinda wondering when it will happen and how can they be so out of order?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts