GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I’m in a similar situation. Truck came in two weeks ago. Gm reps had to come and swap out an AC module. Apparently was leaking. Pushed back my pick up date by two weeks. Dealer has been a sweetheart. Let me take pics with the family and car etc. GM is managing the final delivery to owners process like a hawk. Conference calls, etc. the car will have about 200 miles on it when delivered to make sure the issues have been worked out. Apparently I am number 66. So yes, you can get the number if you ask.

· Registered
4 Posts
Good morning Dose,

My Edition One arrived two weeks ago today in the PNW. After a week at the dealer & 32 miles of PDI (15 miles to a detail shop to fix a scratch), I picked it up last Friday. It was a good day!!

By Tuesday, I had a CEL after 400 miles of pure joy driving my Hummer EV. After getting the codes from OnStar, my Edition One went back the dealer for a fault in the battery heating/cooling system. GM had a tech look at it & now we are waiting for a part that should be here by the end of the week. Wish me luck that it is what is needed.

Oh...my Edition One is VIN 00066...maybe we are sharing it?? Hope you get your's & I get mine back soon :).

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.