GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Better be careful, the sales entourage with the phone cameras are gonna try to take that baby out for a hard test drive....... :)
That’s the interesting part… the truck is crippled (can only drive slow) until a GM engineer shows up to the dealership (mine is the first one this dealer has received).

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did they try to charge you above MSRP?
no way, I've had that conversation with them since day one! I just visited the dealership today, the GM engineers are on site walking them through the parts installs and checks etc. still won't get the truck in my hands for another week or so. I'll post some pics soon.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My dealer sent me this TikTok video of them installing the cover on my Hummer:

I don't love losing a bit of space on the back of the bed, wonder how hard it is to remove it if I need to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m in a similar situation. Truck came in two weeks ago. Gm reps had to come and swap out an AC module. Apparently was leaking. Pushed back my pick up date by two weeks. Dealer has been a sweetheart. Let me take pics with the family and car etc. GM is managing the final delivery to owners process like a hawk. Conference calls, etc. the car will have about 200 miles on it when delivered to make sure the issues have been worked out. Apparently I am number 66. So yes, you can get the number if you ask.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I’m in a similar situation. Truck came in two weeks ago. Gm reps had to come and swap out an AC module. Apparently was leaking. Pushed back my pick up date by two weeks. Dealer has been a sweetheart. Let me take pics with the family and car etc. GM is managing the final delivery to owners process like a hawk. Conference calls, etc. the car will have about 200 miles on it when delivered to make sure the issues have been worked out. Apparently I am number 66. So yes, you can get the number if you ask.
Vin 66? If so, that was built a while ago if they are going in order, they are over 400 now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts