GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
We are all waiting on Edition 1s still this year; all reservations were made in the first few minutes of 10/20/2020 at latest.
I was a little bit late learning about the new Hummer and completely missed the the 1st Announcement, but I think that I saw a news article about it after the Edition 1's sold out.... I got my EV3X in on 10/23/20...and I have been patiently waiting ever since and reading pretty much every post here as I wait... I am OK now to just live vicariously through those of you who have yours...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I hear that, I have a spring …. I mean summer 2022 reservation, still waiting for my built email.
So I’m living vicariously through all the guys that got theirs already!!!!
Any day!!!!!!!!
I still have not seen one in person!
A good friend of mine saw one yesterday, he said it looks like a Honda Ridgeline… I told him he’s nutz! Get the [email protected]&% Out of here!
Ridgeline…Are you kidding!!!!
Yeah I haven't seen one yet either... I just saw my 3rd Rivian in the area where I live te other day.. My dealership told me that they weren't expecting their 1st one until Fall and it was the Owners... But he said they ordered it through the regular channels like each of us... I asked the guy at the dealership to let me know when they got one in so I could at least get a chance to see it...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts