GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've read this before from others, but just wow!! I'm blown away by a laundry list of things on this vehicle. the WTF mode is almost roller coaster-level insanity considering the weight of this beast. I'm still figuring out the display some, no idea how to turn on the pod lights yet, but it's been fun digging around through the UI and customizing things.

Next up is some tint and PPF. I'm thinking about keeping these wheels and adding on some 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but in no rush at the moment.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Sky

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I know I've read this before from others, but just wow!! I'm blown away by a laundry list of things on this vehicle. the WTF mode is almost roller coaster-level insanity considering the weight of this beast. I'm still figuring out the display some, no idea how to turn on the pod lights yet, but it's been fun digging around through the UI and customizing things.

Next up is some tint and PPF. I'm thinking about keeping these wheels and adding on some 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but in no rush at the moment. View attachment 2494
View attachment 2495
View attachment 2496
View attachment 2497
View attachment 2498
Congrats on your delivery, fits nicely in the garage...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you get yours at Yates in Goodyear? I know they had got their third one in last week and were supposed to deliver this week. The GM there owns this one.
I got mine from Liberty GMC on Bell. They had 3 others in the shop when I first saw mine last week. I think they are having a shortage of running boards at this time, or they'd all be delivered.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
686 Posts
I got mine from Liberty GMC on Bell. They had 3 others in the shop when I first saw mine last week. I think they are having a shortage of running boards at this time, or they'd all be delivered.
Those at Liberty were probably on the same truck as the one Yates got recently. Hope they did not mark it up, Yates has promised not to. Unfortunately I am wait listed for the Edition 1, but hope to get one of the first EV3Xs.

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
124 Posts

Next up is some tint and PPF. I'm thinking about keeping these wheels and adding on some 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but in no rush at the moment. View attachment 2494
View attachment 2495
View attachment 2496
View attachment 2497
View attachment 2498
Is that a standard garage?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those at Liberty were probably on the same truck as the one Yates got recently. Hope they did not mark it up, Yates has promised not to. Unfortunately I am wait listed for the Edition 1, but hope to get one of the first EV3Xs.
They didn't mark it up or even try to sell me any dealer add ons. There were moments that I was concerned from lack of communication, etc., but in the end I was taking good care of. Good luck on the wait list. Hope you will be in one of these soon!

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
124 Posts
82" is plenty in normal height mode, but don't pull in while using Extract Mode.. haha! Might scrape off the radio antenna.
Thanks. My concern is with the SUV and not the truck. I’m getting conflicting data on the height of the SUV. Maybe GM is not sure since they are still in the preproduction phase. Do the side view mirrors automatically fold in when you park?

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Thanks. My concern is with the SUV and not the truck. I’m getting conflicting data on the height of the SUV. Maybe GM is not sure since they are still in the preproduction phase. Do the side view mirrors automatically fold in when you park?
SUV is the same height, same suspension.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts