GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
" The interior was created over the course of the past five months and embraces the Korean design principle known as the “beauty of white space.” The company went on to say this idea is inspired by Korean architecture and features a “reductive design” as well as a “minimalist and pure form language punctuated by strong design elements.”"

·
Registered
80 Posts
Easy to look pretty when you haven't a prayer of going to production anytime soon:

"The Genesis X Speedium Coupe Is Too Pretty for This World
The one-off coupe design will inspire a future lineup of six electric vehicles by 2030"

Motortrend April 2022 Genesis X article

"By 2030" says it all....Celestiq - already in pre-production road-testing at GM proving grounds - will be well into its second generation by then.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The most gorgeous and feature filled cars are always unobtainable for the masses, small production runs, and high features add a lot of cost.
That's not my point. My point is concept cars are largely just vapor and rarely go to production, or if they do rarely are rendered like originally announced. This car looks very nice but I'm not holding my breath to see the final production model.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's not my point. My point is concept cars are largely just vapor and rarely go to production, or if they do rarely are rendered like originally announced. This car looks very nice but I'm not holding my breath to see the final production model.
Hummer and Lyriq look exactly like their original concept, and what we can see of Celestiq no changes in the sheet metal. So I think some concept cars are designed to be a design statement, but do not have proportions to make it to production, while other concept cars are a preview of the production model.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts