GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have issues with the instrument cluster? (the screen behind the steering wheel).

A couple of days ago, the screen behind the steering wheel starting blinking in a pulsating rhythm, on for 5 seconds off for a few seconds and kept doing that the entire time I had the truck turned on... it was pretty annoying and alarming...

After I turned the truck off for a few hours it worked fine. then the next day, when I turned the truck back on, I got a notification that "instrument cluster needs to be serviced". Now every time I turn the truck on, I get that message, and the screen blinks every couple of drives.

I'll have to take it in to the dealer... anyone else experience that? I have almost 6K miles on the truck right now....

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,563 Posts
Anyone else have issues with the instrument cluster? (the screen behind the steering wheel).

A couple of days ago, the screen behind the steering wheel starting blinking in a pulsating rhythm, on for 5 seconds off for a few seconds and kept doing that the entire time I had the truck turned on... it was pretty annoying and alarming...

After I turned the truck off for a few hours it worked fine. then the next day, when I turned the truck back on, I got a notification that "instrument cluster needs to be serviced". Now every time I turn the truck on, I get that message, and the screen blinks every couple of drives.

I'll have to take it in to the dealer... anyone else experience that? I have almost 6K miles on the truck right now....
the screen may have a lose connection... I recall someone here had a lose screen/missing screws securing their screen and discovered it when they were getting it wrapped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts