GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
202 Posts
I got wait listed on day 1 and my dealer told me there will likely be a lot of cancellations. If I do not move up, I should at least be an early EV3X. I believe many who put down $100, will not be able to afford the Hummer, they are simply dreamers.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I got wait listed on day 1 and my dealer told me there will likely be a lot of cancellations. If I do not move up, I should at least be an early EV3X. I believe many who put down $100, will not be able to afford the Hummer, they are simply dreamers.
I am curious to see how this goes and how well GMC controls the dealers, if its anything like the Mach E GT, dealers are going to grab the HummerEV cancelations themselves without telling GMC. My buddy is still getting email updates from Ford for his Mch E GT even though he cancelled and got his deposit back. As I understand the dealer processed his order, and will take the car in inventory. Shady!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I reserved mine this February for an EV3X, and am on the waitlist for an Edition 1. Does anyone know any news as to how far down the line waitlist is for Feb of 2021. It is only 3 months after October 2020. I am definitely interested if someone has an actual reservation. And if there is a way to transfer it if you do not want it anymore. Message me. Or if anyone has any updates on when they think Edition 1 timeline would be available if you are on the waitlist for February. Thanks!
I wish you luck, I think February is pretty far down the list, but you never know, your number might pop up...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts