GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
May be in touch or can talk in 1-2 weeks. Dealer stated that will know more next week (Covert GMC in Austin, TX here). They don't seem to know a lot but am expecting to get a call from then in next day.
Great, speak to u then! Scott

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmmm, thanks for post. I'm looking up my day one reservation for Edition 1 that made within the first few minutes of it opening up here. Was October 2020 - hard to believe a year ago.
I'm think we are going to likely either 1) cancel the order, 2) take the truck versus a Rivian order we had, or 3) take the truck fully and resell it at a premium as well. It's like $113,000 + 8.25% sales tax here in Texas + fees so likely $123,000 out the door. Will have to consider some mark-up premium over that for all the work and the rarity of it for a while...
i private message you my contact info my cousin is interested in purchasing your order if you want to sell it let me know we are in Houston so not far from Austin

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ive already budgeted ~150k with my wife. So thats about my limit after that it may just be worth having patience and waiting....especially since we wont even see the silvErado reveal until 1.5.22. I highly doubt it will get my attention as much as the Hummer but with similar features, who knows?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts