GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

I want to purchase an EV1 reservation

8K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  Matt Ramsey 
That is interesting that you got that much info from your dealership... I too am an EV3X and wait listed... But I went by my dealership about a month ago and they really didn't have much to say or any real information... They were busy that day and I was asking about a truck that wasn't even in production yet.... But that was the type of information I would like to know... How many 1st Edition trucks were they allotted and how many people are on the wait list... Just wondering, I am OK to wait, but I do like the lunar white, most likely I will select the standard white (assuming that I can't get lunar white)
I'm going to say I could be wrong, but have been sitting on this for awhile as I find it odd. The Interstellar white paint code is GAZ, which is the most common white paint we have. It's called Summit white on every other model Buick, GMC or Chevy has. So while I thought this was going to be a unique color on the truck it just seems to have a unique name and same paint.

Look at bottom left of image for the Sierra truck and the far right for the Hummer.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Pattern

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.