GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

I want to purchase an EV1 reservation

8K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  Matt Ramsey 
Tks Tom, I could go to $10k, Tks for the advice
I can get offered $50k for mines right now and I’ll still say no. Escalades are going for $20k over MSRP so let alone what a new hummer is gonna for. But I’m not interested in selling mines been waiting too long my cousin wants to sell his but he wants a kings ransom for it

Hmmm, thanks for post. I'm looking up my day one reservation for Edition 1 that made within the first few minutes of it opening up here. Was October 2020 - hard to believe a year ago.
I'm think we are going to likely either 1) cancel the order, 2) take the truck versus a Rivian order we had, or 3) take the truck fully and resell it at a premium as well. It's like $113,000 + 8.25% sales tax here in Texas + fees so likely $123,000 out the door. Will have to consider some mark-up premium over that for all the work and the rarity of it for a while...
i private message you my contact info my cousin is interested in purchasing your order if you want to sell it let me know we are in Houston so not far from Austin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.