GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in buying a spot for edition one. Can go as high as prolly 15k with some wiggle room. More if it’s an earlier reservation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Give me some contact information. I have a reservation for Edition 1 but haven't been contacted by the dealer yet. I don't plan on keeping the vehicle after I purchase it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
other then the Edition 1 trucks, GMC is going to be producing enough Hummer EV’s for everyone! Is the ED1 going to be that much of a desirable truck? Why would anyone pay so much more just to have it now! And I don’t think GMC will allow selling a reservation, you would have to take delivery and pay tax first, yes???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All, I just received confirmation that my Hummer EV1 Edition build is complete and will be shipping soon. I'm considering selling my spot. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
other then the Edition 1 trucks, GMC is going to be producing enough Hummer EV’s for everyone! Is the ED1 going to be that much of a desirable truck? Why would anyone pay so much more just to have it now! And I don’t think GMC will allow selling a reservation, you would have to take delivery and pay tax first, yes???
LOL thats what they said about the xbox series x and you still can't get one. Global shortage of supplies means these will be hard to get for a while

1 - 20 of 34 Posts