GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

I think HummerEV will launch next week

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Tom E-Tron 
#1 ·
GM has been very quiet the last couple weeks on the HummerEV, not wanting to take attention away from the Lyriq Launch of reservations, but considering what @Aloppen posted on Facebook this AM, I think we are days away from start of production. We are highly likely to hear from GM next week leading into Motor Bella.

Font Circle Darkness Midnight Brand

See less See more
#10 ·
I hope you are right about next week. I’m getting the itch to buy something new and it’s already going to be a little over a year before my 3x can be ordered. I usually keep cars about 2 years and I’m at that time already on my Rubicon. My buddy at my CDJR dealership has been pushing me to go for a TRX which looks like an awesome truck…but definitely a thirsty truck! I just need GM to put more stuff out to get me excited again they’ve been quiet for a while and my anxiousness is wearing off a little bit. I wanna start hearing some real world driving reviews from the media so they can say how awesome it is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.