GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1st post & its kinda a big one. I just found the March 16th email sent out by GMC Hummer EV to confirm my purchase for the truck. Its ironic bc it took me reading this forum to find out that I skipped the email (been a busy week)

I just got done with the process and wanted to share the order screen (minus all personal details) so everyone can see the actual ordering & pricing process, and we make note of the * at the final price section. The part where it says the "final price is determined by the dealer"

It is important to me that EVERYONE buying the new Hummer doesnt get upcharged by the dealers for those who ordered almost 2 years ago. So I decided I will share the dealer I am assigned to in Northwest Florida and I hope I can give them a great review about the process. So far, so good. I talked to my concierge even before I knew of the email, but I figured it was close. I hope to report more about this process and give my honest feedback to GM & the Hummer team Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Wheel
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Wheel
Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Number
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is my 1st post & its kinda a big one. I just found the March 16th email sent out by GMC Hummer EV to confirm my purchase for the truck. Its ironic bc it took me reading this forum to find out that I skipped the email (been a busy week)

I just got done with the process and wanted to share the order screen (minus all personal details) so everyone can see the actual ordering & pricing process, and we make note of the * at the final price section. The part where it says the "final price is determined by the dealer"

It is important to me that EVERYONE buying the new Hummer doesnt get upcharged by the dealers for those who ordered almost 2 years ago. So I decided I will share the dealer I am assigned to in Northwest Florida and I hope I can give them a great review about the process. So far, so good. I talked to my concierge even before I knew of the email, but I figured it was close. I hope to report more about this process and give my honest feedback to GM & the Hummer team View attachment 1886 View attachment 1886 View attachment 1887 View attachment 1888
Congrats!! Very nice on the accessory selection as well. You dealer has your verification email, I would reach out to them asap, if you have not already, as they need to confirm on their end. After they confirm, the charger will be mailed to you shortly thereafter. Good luck

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
108 Posts

It is important to me that EVERYONE buying the new Hummer doesnt get upcharged by the dealers for those who ordered almost 2 years ago. So I decided I will share the dealer I am assigned to in Northwest Florida and I hope I can give them a great review about the process. So far, so good. I talked to my concierge even before I knew of the email, but I figured it was close. I hope to report more about this process and give my honest feedback to GM & the Hummer team View attachment 1886 View attachment 1886 View attachment 1887 View attachment 1888
I live in Norhwest Florida and have a reservation for the Hummer EV SUV 3x. I’m interested in hearing about your experiences with this dealership. I have some time before ordering.

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
108 Posts
I live in Norhwest Florida and have a reservation for the Hummer EV SUV 3x. I’m interested in hearing about your experiences with this dealership. I have some time before ordering.
I see on google review a few people had been charged above MSRP for Trucks at Fort Walton GMC. At GMC Crestview that is not the case. In fact there was a customer who left Fort Walton GMC for price gouging and went to Crestview GMC where he was promised that wouldn’t happen at their dealership. I am considering changing my reservation to Crestview. I hope you have better luck or at least got in writing that you will not pay higher than MSRP. Good Luck!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I see on google review a few people had been charged above MSRP for Trucks at Fort Walton GMC. At GMC Crestview that is not the case. In fact there was a customer who left Fort Walton GMC for price gouging and went to Crestview GMC where he was promised that wouldn’t happen at their dealership. I am considering changing my reservation to Crestview. I hope you have better luck or at least got in writing that you will not pay higher than MSRP. Good Luck!
Get on that - I wouldn't hesitate!! Dealerships who take advantage of customers to make a quick profit should be outted and the true "Family" dealerships that are truly loyal to their customers ~ deserve ALL the business. Kudo's to Crestview! There are alot of great dealerships, the ones that have been around for a long time, with a proven track record of customer loyalty. (Check ownership, as often times dealerships change ownership and keep the same name).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts