GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On my grandfathers grave, I can assure you this is not a scam and will FaceTime/show my emails to the bidders from the dealers and GMC when k first secured the reservations. I was trying to find the right forum to post this publicly hence the recent membership.
You are correct though… after talking to the dealer I must take control of the vehicles first and then transfer. If you are looking for further proof, I am happy to provide.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've already checked the situation via my moderator tools, and this is not a scam.
Thanks StillHummer!

I am scheduled to talk to the dealer again today to understand the details (price, delivery timing, etc.) but am being asked to make a commitment very soon. I am not sure what this commitment will be but not looking to take it on. Open to signing a legal note attached to funds to ensure it is properly passed on. Further details will be shared via private messages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.