GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
How are others selling reservations? And I would think you can just sign a contract for a purchase agreement.
No one is selling reservations. You’d have to take then sell the actual truck. With that being a ways out it’s a bit much to worry about right now as the market will have Edition 1s and 3Xs already pumped out quite a bit before they move forward.

just hold it for noa and see how the market is I’d say.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Correct, there are people on here, generally newbies that haven’t done any research, that just pop on thinking they can sell their reservation like people used to be able to do on C8’s. GM got smart and said “nope.” Now I’m sure they are learning from it again with all the edition 1 flippers and they’ll probably have some sort of no sale clause or a much higher deposit required.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@INGolfer…So what you’re saying is that only serious Hummer enthusiasts should be able to buy the Hummers or take advantage of a profitable market? Sorry, but my “research” constitutes asking know-it-all fools who sit on car forums and make snide comments.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,306 Posts
@INGolfer…So what you’re saying is that only serious Hummer enthusiasts should be able to buy the Hummers or take advantage of a profitable market? Sorry, but my “research” constitutes asking know-it-all fools who sit on car forums and make snide comments.
No I don't think that's what they said. They said you need to do more research on how the reservation system works.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
HummerEv2 reservation has no resale value, not going to be in production for years, and by that time Hummer Will be producing a lot of volume which crushes resale value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts