GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice find @evtrail! Welcome to the forum! (…) Are you planning on getting a Hummer SUV or pickup?
Thank you 🙏🏼. I’ve reserved a ev3x because Rivian has some serious downsides or unknowns for me (e.g., no car play/android auto, automatic tonneau cover for which we don’t know how to clean it nor how it reacts under harsh conditions, etc.). But the Hummer also has some big oof IMHO like no spare tire for the truck, unless one wants to sacrifice 1/3 of the bed whereas Rivian hides it nicely under the bed. But on the other hand it looks really sick!

so I’m in a wait and see approach till we have more information both sides.

·
Registered
417 Posts
It probably won’t happen but I would LOVE if these features made the Hummer replicate the driving experience(steering, suspension, engine/motor noise, horsepower, and torque) or the “rivals” featured in the Easter eggs. You know GMC benchmarked these vehicles as much as they could (with maybe the exception of the Cybertruck), so they have the data. It would also allow them to show how much less performance the “rivals” have.

Disney had a “ride” where you configure your car digitally and race it against others to see how it does. Come on GM!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It probably won’t happen but I would LOVE if these features made the Hummer replicate the driving experience(steering, suspension, engine/motor noise, horsepower, and torque) or the “rivals” featured in the Easter eggs. You know GMC benchmarked these vehicles as much as they could (with maybe the exception of the Cybertruck), so they have the data. It would also allow them to show how much less performance the “rivals” have.

Disney had a “ride” where you configure your car digitally and race it against others to see how it does. Come on GM!
That would be fun...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.