GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Hummer vs Cybertruck: Which Electric Truck Is Cooler?

• Hummer

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Tesla

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a cooler electric pickup truck?

hummervscybertruck.JPG

For anyone wondering, that Hummer H1 is 100% electric and owned by Arnold Schwarzenegger and dare I say, BETTER, than the Cybertruck. It's a "one-off truck is powered by two electric motors with a combined output of 483 hp and has a range of 185 miles per charge." In Arnold's words, it’s “quiet,” but also ‘ballsy’

·
Registered
99 Posts
Give me the Hummer all day everyday and twice on Sunday! I think it looks better and I feel that it's going to be more practical to use.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hummer for sure, the Cybertruck's design is too out there for me. Plus I trust GM more than Tesla for delivering on what they promise.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hummer for sure, the Cybertruck's design is too out there for me. Plus I trust GM more than Tesla for delivering on what they promise.
I feel the Cybertruck is for a younger crowd.

As someone 45+ I don't think it would be an appropriate look. This Hummer on the other hand does.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I feel the Cybertruck is for a younger crowd.

As someone 45+ I don't think it would be an appropriate look. This Hummer on the other hand does.
That's a great way of putting it. The Cybertruck seems to appeal way more to young people. When both trucks go on sale I'd be interested to see what the age difference is between Cybertruck and Hummer buyers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts