GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Will Green Matte be available on the SUV 3X?
Based on this version of the order book, it appears not. FN 4 isn’t listed in the changes but I recall the last version of the order book I saw suggested it might be limited availability on other trims notwithstanding the website has always said it was exclusive to ED1. This order book now notes ED1 exclusivity as well.

The only part that confuses me is the reference to limited availability in the FN. If everyone ordering an ED1 will get it and it’s not available at all for other trims, what is the purpose of noting limited availability?

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Based on this version of the order book, it appears not. FN 4 isn’t listed in the changes but I recall the last version of the order book I saw suggested it might be limited availability on other trims notwithstanding the website has always said it was exclusive to ED1. This order book now notes ED1 exclusivity as well.

The only part that confuses me is the reference to limited availability in the FN. If everyone ordering an ED1 will get it and it’s not available at all for other trims, what is the purpose of noting limited availability?
This is the first time I had seen the one for the SUV. The Truck's order book shouldn't even list the Matte Green color if it was meant to be an SUV ED1 exclusive, but maybe it exclusive for just the SUV.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts