GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just noticed this was finally available.

Couple takeaways:
80A charger is standard on the 2X and 3X. The 2 only ships with the 48A one.
Moonshot Green Requires Edition 1.
2 Motor RPO code is the same for the 2 motor in the Silverado, but only 625 hp.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good Deal, Dark-Fx... I saw a ton of standard features with a 1 next to it meaning not available at startup--what the hell; if my reservation number came up first, I'd have to pass until mid or end of the year to ensure all features were available... o_O

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,576 Posts
Good Deal, Dark-Fx... I saw a ton of standard features with a 1 next to it meaning not available at startup--what the hell; if my reservation number came up first, I'd have to pass until mid or end of the year to ensure all features were available... o_O
That "1 - Not Available at Start of Production." is just referring to EV2 and EV2X. The rest of the the S with 1 next to it have bullet points in the description themselves.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don’t think that’s how the chart works. The superscript 1 only means “not available at start of production” in reference to the EV2 and EV2X, as well as with certain paint colors as indicated in the footnotes. This just means that only edition 1s (fully loaded 3Xs with Green Matte paint) are available at the outset. Otherwise they refer to the footnotes in the description column, most of which don’t refer to availability or only refer to availability within packages.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That "1 - Not Available at Start of Production." is just referring to EV2 and EV2X. The rest of the the S with 1 next to it have bullet points in the description themselves.
Beat me to it. Should have reloaded the page.

A couple of things I did notice: black paint is now going to be an additional charge, which is kind of ridiculous, and the only interior colors seem to be lunar shadow and lunar horizon (probably should have noticed this before). Surprised they wouldn’t offer a solid interior color like black.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My C7 Corvette's interior color is black; boring to me but the color choices in the C8 is awesome. As for this SUV, I'd have to see which one of the two goes better in my eyes with the Orange exterior.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My C7 Corvette's interior color is black; boring to me but the color choices in the C8 is awesome. As for this SUV, I'd have to see which one of the two goes better in my eyes with the Orange exterior.
Yea that’s the issue for me. If I go with orange or blue exterior, I’m not sure which interior I’d choose. Probably would have chosen a black interior if it was available.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn't see any information about the power station for the Edition 1. I thought they were suppose to have that.
I doubt it's going to be an order option with the vehicle. It's probably going to be something you have to either order separately or through GM Energy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I doubt it's going to be an order option with the vehicle. It's probably going to be something you have to either order separately or through GM Energy.
This press release from last year seemed to indicate it was going to be available for the Edition 1. Maybe it's just not in the wording of the order book.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Two things I noticed.

The 18” tech bronze wheel in the accessory catalog says it’s unavailable without the extreme off-road package, I wonder why.

The 2nd 22” wheel option will be a dealer installed accessory as well, they aren’t in the catalog yet as far as I can tell but these appear to be them, which i like better than the 22s on most of the press photos.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Tread

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wait, how is white not available at the start of production and all the truck edition 1's are white? Would of loved to get the Green matte but guess I'll have to settle for bronze or orange if GM ever shows photos of the colors

1 - 20 of 23 Posts