GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cool factor, how much attention does the Hummer EV draw on a typical drive? Waves? Thumbs Up? People slowing down or speeding up to get a better look? Phones or cameras out?

I have previously had a Z06 Corvette, and a Cadillac CTS-V and neither of them drew attention like the Hummer EV, I have yet to drive anywhere where I did not see people wave, honk, thumbs up, or nearly crash rubber necking the Hummer EV, I have seen more phones out window shooting pictures-video, many times from Teslas, today though was a lifted Taco, and an older diesel Ram, and a pretty cute gal in her boyfriends SUV was checking us out at the stoplight.
We cannot go anywhere! A simple trip to Starbucks turns into an hour long conversations! Jaw dropping, yelling, pointing, pics, video, people following you when you go into stores and want to talk. It’s quite time consuming! 😆 You are a rock star in this vehicle! Every intersection & driving down the highway (also gotta watch out for people staring and running into you! Literally crossing lanes) We go 4x4ing a lot and even in the middle of the mountains people stop you! We went by a huge camp site up in the woods with like 30 people and we roll by and you can read their lips…. OH MY GOD! 🤣

1 - 2 of 2 Posts