GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tons are listed on Autotrader for MSRP but I bet they are customer orders just showing on Autotrader. One is on BAT right now figure it will go for around 250k and after fees probably looking at around 200k cleared.

Good Luck with the sell.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm not against people flipping but some people are going to realize quick that 3/4 of all deliveries seem to be getting flipped (thats just rough estimate based on the number of posts here and on Facebook), so as more get listed there will be more competition for sales which will result in the price coming down a little from the only example we have right now, 280k at Mecum. There may be a very select few with money like that to blow on a Hummer, but I think most people looking to spend $300k plus are looking at more rare exotic vehicles, not a GM vehicle that anyone can get their hands on with enough patience for 1/4 of the current asking prices. These are no 50 unit/year Lamborghinis but some people are trying to treat them that way.

Just my personal opinion, roast me if you want, but I havent seen any of the listings drop off due to a sale, nor have I heard of anyone selling one for over the Mecum mark that was set yet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Again, not getting it anywhere close to $380k even with fees and more hummers popping up for sale almost on a daily basis

300k+ for a GMC Hummer EV screams I am just trying to make money on this deal. I am way back and doubt I will see the thing according to their timeframe on the website though I did put my order in before March Madness which seems to be where they picked up a bunch more orders.

·
Registered
274 Posts
400k, 360k, now 300k. At the rate this one is dropping it’ll be below MSRP next week 🤣.

In all honesty they may goi for 2x at least for a while, even spike up again if production stays like 100-1000 (dreaming) per quarter.

·
Registered
104 Posts
400k, 360k, now 300k. At the rate this one is dropping it’ll be below MSRP next week 🤣.

In all honesty they may goi for 2x at least for a while, even spike up again if production stays like 100-1000 (dreaming) per quarter.
Cool then all the proxy bidders and speculators can go buy lottery tickets. The odds are probably better in that anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts