GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Will the GMC Hummer EV-1, be the BEST modern ALL-Around truck built to date?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In anticipation of the Hummer Ev1 ordering, lets talk about whether the Ev1 will truly be the "Best" all around Truck?
Although, I have been a ford truck guy, when I saw the cyber truck and the Hummer Ev1 announcements, it caused me to take a closer look at the next best modern truck.

What are you looking for in the ultimate truck? For me it is looks, luxury, performance, versatility, performance, towing, off road capabilities and dependability. Although the dependability still remains to be proven, I strongly felt that the Hummer Ev1 was a truck that exemplifies the entire package. So much so, I just sold my Ford F150 Super Crew in preparation of my Ev1 arrival. Although, the Cyber Truck peaked my curiosity, I thought the looks were futuristic, but I definitely thought it was lacking in many areas; Tesla new to off road, the interior although futuristic, feel it is lacking in luxury. The downside and biggest adjustment for most will be the sound and rumble, of a great motor and exhaust. Will the GMC Hummer EV-1 be the best All around truck to date? Will the Ev1 come through on all your expectations?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I absolutely think it will be the best lifestyle truck which is what I am looking for. I think the short bed and time difference of charging compared to hitting a gas station limits the appeal and practicality for those that actually use trucks daily.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I absolutely think it will be the best lifestyle truck which is what I am looking for. I think the short bed and time difference of charging compared to hitting a gas station limits the appeal and practicality for those that actually use trucks daily.
I am right there with you, the Hummer seems like the most fun of all the EV pickup offerings, but still maintains some ability to work. I see it as a swiss army knife, with so many different capabilities, and use cases.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts