GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
4,007 Posts
I agree, I’m really liking the two tone. I like the new flat green they are putting on the SUV as well.

Which brings me to my next question… if you were to get your hands on a first edition how does everyone feel about wrapping or plasti-dip’in it?

would it be sacrilage or an abomination? I’m torn on weather or not to wrap part or all.
I think it would be fine to wrap it if thats what you want. A lot of colors would look great on this truck with all the black trim.

· Registered
468 Posts
I agree, I’m really liking the two tone. I like the new flat green they are putting on the SUV as well.

Which brings me to my next question… if you were to get your hands on a first edition how does everyone feel about wrapping or plasti-dip’in it?

would it be sacrilage or an abomination? I’m torn on weather or not to wrap part or all.
I really like the Lunar White, but the 2 tone on the one in that picture looks cool too.... The Plasti-dip or Autoflex would be a good option if you got an Edition 1 and wanted a different color....

· Registered
318 Posts
That’s interesting that they show a close up of the VIN tag in the windshield. Maybe to just show it’s still an EX vehicle? Otherwise why show us such a boring part of the vehicle - unless it’s the Easter egg on the corner of the windshield?

· Registered
16 Posts
That’s interesting that they show a close up of the VIN tag in the windshield. Maybe to just show it’s still an EX vehicle? Otherwise why show us such a boring part of the vehicle - unless it’s the Easter egg on the corner of the windshield?
Yes, I would say it's the latter and not the VIN. I have not seen the little windshield decal until this photoshoot. ;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.