GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

I spotted these on Twitter and don't know the backstory. The user didn't share any details but my first thought was that this was a GM test vehicle -- I can't see the plate, so its hard to know if it has manufacturer tags, but the white covering on the front facia, side mirrors, and door handles looks like protective film. That said, the user seems to be based in Georgia, so let loose with your speculation!
In any case, it looks awesome!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes, all SUVs at this time are still test mules they will not be in production until early 2023. It does look pretty awesome! I usually love black the most but after seeing photos of the SUV in black and white I think the white looks better. I do think the Moonshot Green will look awesome on the edition 1, but white would be my next preference

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
652 Posts
Also like to point out the white isn't protective film. The white is paint, as they are borrowing parts of the front lip, door handles, and mirrors from the Pickup production.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes, all SUVs at this time are still test mules they will not be in production until early 2023. It does look pretty awesome! I usually love black the most but after seeing photos of the SUV in black and white I think the white looks better. I do think the Moonshot Green will look awesome on the edition 1, but white would be my next preference
The black has actually grown on me between these pictures and the pictures of the wrapped Edition 1 pick-up and is probably the direction I'm leaning. I have a white Tahoe so white is likely out for me, and I don't expect to get my name called for an Edition 1. The blue and orange are both colors I'm considering as well, although both seem a bit flashy for an already flashy truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts