GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
For your enjoyment - View attachment 2534

View attachment 2536

It is noticeably smaller than the EV UT (Utility Truck). It is about the size of the Bronco, maybe a bit bigger.
Interesting that it appeared similar in size to the Bronco. I hadn't thought to compare the two before but from a quick look on the GM website for Hummer SUV dimensions and Edmunds/Google for the Bronco, it appears the Hummer SUV is 23" longer (w/o spare), 6" higher, and 7" wider (both with mirrors). However I do see the comparison in the video. Maybe it's the proportions.

One comparison I have made before (since I own one) and which appears to be closer in size to the Hummer SUV is the 2022 Tahoe, which is 14" longer (w/o spare), 2" shorter (edit: in height), and 5.5" less wide. However, I don't see really see "Tahoe" in the video, which again may be due to proportions.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Those that got to see the SUV in Dallas last year said it is still massive and very imposing. I have an ED1 SUV and a 3X truck order so I am interested to see the SUV myself before I would go forward with it. I love the sheer size of the SUT. I dont think being a little shorter in length to the truck would make the SUV seem small at all, but I want to see how much cargo space it actually has.

In relation to a bronco I'm pretty sure someone posted a photo of the SUT next to a bronco on here or on the Facebook page at one point, and it completely dwarfed the Bronco. I dont think 9 less inches of length is going to make it comparable to a Bronco.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
756 Posts
Those that got to see the SUV in Dallas last year said it is still massive and very imposing. I have an ED1 SUV and a 3X truck order so I am interested to see the SUV myself before I would go forward with it. I love the sheer size of the SUT. I dont think being a little shorter in length to the truck would make the SUV seem small at all, but I want to see how much cargo space it actually has.

In relation to a bronco I'm pretty sure someone posted a photo of the SUT next to a bronco on here or on the Facebook page at one point, and it completely dwarfed the Bronco. I dont think 9 less inches of length is going to make it comparable to a Bronco.
I regret not taking a photo of my SUT next to the prototype SUV, but they looked pretty much the same from the front.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts