GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum. I’m 26 and planning on saving 30k or so in the next 5 years to put down on a Hummer EV2 (pick up). I was curious if anyone knows of any dealer showcase events happening near Oklahoma City? Surrounding states would be worth the trip if the even allows the public to sit in and touch the vehicle. Thanks!!
Welcome to the Forum, and best of luck saving up the $$. Unfortunately I cannot help you with showcase events coming up, but as I understand many participating Hummer dealers are required to hold a Hummer EV in inventory for display, the timing of that however is cloudy. I would imagine GM will send some of the release candidate pre production Hummers to the strongest markets for display once they build them, and their captured fleet. Timing of this is unknown but I would guess we will likely see media drives in the September-October window, and those will be the pre production Hummers that make the rounds for display prior to salable models being built and sold.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.