GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
476 Posts
I meant before the stop sale. If 2023's started production in July it would be "surprising" (not surprising) if none had been delivered in the three months before the stop sale.

I was unsure if anyone had taken delivery of a 2023 by early October. I guess it will forever remain a mystery why it takes 3+ months for "completed" trucks to make it from the factory to dealerships.
You want to talk about a mystery. I'm still waiting on a 2022 Yukon built back in March to ship here. I've since then delivered around 6 2023 Yukons. We are getting new model year vehicles ahead of our old ones now.

· Super Moderator
476 Posts
talk to your parts department? I've heard they sometimes get news about vehicles before anyone else... Like if a vehicle has issues PDI parts can be delayed to recalled.
I ran into that last year actually on a different vehicle. This time parts doesn't know anything. And to top it off we've had 0% financing every month since last November when he ordered it and now that's gone this month with nothing I can do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts