GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Went to visit mine today at the dealer. What an awesome truck!!! It arrived 9/29 but we were on vacation so we were supposed to take delivery today. Unfortunately no time table for resolution per the dealer. I did note that the production date was 3/22. Crazy that it took 6 months to get finally completed. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Sky Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

Automotive parking light Cloud Tire Sky Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Sky Tire

Cloud Land vehicle Sky Tire Car

· Registered
42 Posts
Mine is not on the recall list per the website even though it was produced 3/22. Arrived at the dealer 9.28.22. I am assuming it is not on the recall list because it has not actually been sold. It sits at the dealership under the stop sale. Can't recall a vehicle that has not been sold.

· Registered
42 Posts
Mine was produced 3/22 also. I took delivery in July and am not on the recall list…yet.
Interesting. A lot still to play out on this it seems. Hence I guess the delay in the letters until Nov 28. They may need to sort who got what and when.

It's becoming clearer to me that the stop sale is unlikely to be lifted before Nov 28 in any event. The question is will I even get to take delivery of a 2022 in 2022.

· Registered
42 Posts
Doesn't seem to be any new news here. We are now 4 weeks into the stop sale. My Hummer (built 3/22 and arrived at dealer 9/22) is sitting at the dealer here in TN. The sales manager there has been awesome in keeping me updated. Albeit there has been very little movement. Based on the recall website my VIN is not subject to the recall and that has been confirmed by the dealer with GM. Even so, there remains a stop sale on ALL Hummer VINs. It seems that GM is being super conservative here until they complete all the internal processes and verifications. Not surprising given the Bolt experience.

Very frustrating to drive by the dealer every now and then and see my Hummer being held hostage but it is what it is.

· Registered
42 Posts
Please post any information that your dealer provides. I am in the same situation and my dealer seems oblivious of any actions by GMC. I was a day late to pick it up and now it just sits there. Super frustrating.
Will do. Same as you, I missed the cutoff by one day.

The dealer was ready to deliver last Thursday after they verified not subject to recall but the Regional GM rep stopped it. So close.

· Registered
42 Posts
It is odd. I’ve checked probably 20 VINs I found in various places. Most have the recall but a few didn’t. My VIN does not show up however the dealer will still not deliver my Hummer that is sitting on their lot. They ran it all the way up to GM HQ and were told regardless of recall status all Hummers are Stop Sale until further notice.

· Registered
42 Posts
I received the gift email today. I was a "spring delivery" but the vehicle hit my dealer's lot late October. I was told my VIN was not affected while the vehicle was in transit however when it arrived 5 days later the stop sale was in place. My salesman did send a picture today that even while it's sitting they're installing my accessories. Super frustrating.
I did not receive the gift email. Strange. Have received all other emails to date. Mine is at the dealer as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts