GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys helping my buddy out to sell his hummer he’s in forth worth TX if your interested it has 170 miles PM me and I’ll give you his contact info. Once again not my hummer it’s my friend. $240k IT HAS BEEN SOLD ALREADY

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See. $240K was way too low.
Believe me guy if your trying to pump the price till you get yours to sell it’s not going to work. Not every hummer reservation holder is reading these forums there not going to get your memo they will sell at the prices they feel is good enough regardless of what other people tell them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Prices are probably going to be falling fast, there are 9 on autotrader from private sellers ranging 230-325K. That’s down from 325-400K a week ago.

There will probably be some weird balance when the price gets too low for regular Joes to buy with the intent on flipping. At this point those fulfilling orders will be more likely to be people who actually want to keep the truck. So, since up until a few years ago I had a pretty average income I’m guessing I probably wouldn’t risk it on a possible 50K return or lower. Let’s see if I am right on a balance point of 170K then.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dude needs to up the price to $280K :). One just sold on BAT for $275K + $5K buyer fee. And another sold at Mecum for $286K including buyer premium. Just trying to be helpful to your friend an all others selling.
There is also more and more popping up every single day for sale, so supply is increasing. $265k is a good sale, but the prices should slowly be coming down over the next couple of months as it seems 80% of all of them being built are being immediately posted for sale. There will still be some money to be made by selling them, but once a high price point is set it is unlikely to hold that point as more supply is available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.