GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Timing issues are always difficult with new vehicles. Had a timing issue with a Tesla Model 3 purchase myself and ended up buying another car altogether. I do think you can probably acquire one of the first few off the line for public sale, for a price of course. But if it's a timing thing, that still may not help... No guarantee that anyone will get one of these trucks this fall or even this year. I wish you all the luck and hope you find one. I also agree with StillHummer about the Facebook group -- more people there and more likely to find someone willing to part with a reservation.

Personally, I'm still deciding between the Hummer EV and Tesla CyberTruck. Overall I like the Hummer a lot better, but will weigh it against the final form of the CyberTruck when the time comes. The one thing about the Hummer that is giving me pause here is the 5ft bed. It may work with the tailgate down, but I need to be able to haul either of my two ATVs in the truck without a trailer. I'm not too worried about it, but it is a concern.

I like the Hummer too, but I wish that they offered it with a longer bed. I have a 2005 Silverado HD with the 6'-6" bed and I wish the Hummer had a longer bed. But I don't think that I will be working construction out of the Hummer with its cost, and I could store some tools in the frunk instead of adding a tool box, so maybe it will be OK

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.