GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
GM seems to be putting a lot of effort into the small details of this design... Going to be awesome...
I hope that they invest the time and effort into the headlights as well... I know that the Germans Audi and Mercedes have fantastic headlights (I love the ones (upgraded not the standard ones in my wife's Mercedes GLS) and I have a friend with an Audi and his headlights adjust and level when the car starts (I think that they may turn slightly when you are turning the steering wheel...

· Registered
450 Posts
Same here, headlights are important. Our Audi E-Tron has amazing headlights (yes, they cycle at startup), the falloff is very noticeable in our Tesla Y, especially with my old eyes.
As I am getting older as well driving at night on dark roads is more of a challenge. But in my wife's Mercedes GLS, it really makes a difference. Those headlights are like driving in the daytime and it goes to bright lights automatically and then auto dims them when meeting oncoming traffic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.