GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since we have no updates figure we would keep our selfs busy with a bs discussion lol. What do you think if you have one of the first deliver hummer sut edition one in your hands what do you think resale value would be ? It would take a pretty penny for me to let mines go I know $20k profit is def not enough been wanting this truck for too long I can just go and make $20k lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
So since we have no updates figure we would keep our selfs busy with a bs discussion lol. What do you think if you have one of the first deliver hummer sut edition one in your hands what do you think resale value would be ? It would take a pretty penny for me to let mines go I know $20k profit is def not enough been wanting this truck for too long I can just go and make $20k lol
That depends on how desperate someone is to have a Hummer Ev. There are lots of rich and foolish people in this country that might pay + $50K or even double price to get one of the first Hummer EV's. I think on "Cars and Bids" an Early Hummer Edition 1 would sell for at least 50% over cost. I know a few professional athletes that missed the reservation window that are salivating on how to get one. I told one famous soccer player who is my buddy when to reserve the Hummer Ev, but he missed it, now kicking himself.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey Bro, here is your PLAID for sale... I wonder what it will fetch?

·
Registered
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder | 2020 Range Rover | 2019 BMW X5
12 Posts
I think we will see a minimum of $20k over MSRP with as high as $50-$75k...

I also think that value will hold for a while, in the first year or possibly more, you will be able to sell an Edition 1 for MSRP or possibly more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts