GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I put a reservation in back in March and evidentially GM has lost my order and not only that my order is assigned to some other customer with a much later date than when I put mine in.

Does anyone have an explanation or should I just give up and place a Bronco order?

If this is how in component GM is then I am not sure I want to drive one of their vehicles anyway.

this is garbage

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
uh what? You have your emails, your reservation number, and you went through with the dealership right? So yeah What?

The only thing that could have happened is that some customer wanted to switch dealerships and who ever assisted with that selected the wrong order....

Venting here seems to indicate you didn't follow through with Concierge to see if they can make it right.

EDIT: Wait you are getting a 3X sooo I don't know if that really is going to delay it much.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I do but without that in their system what does that actually mean?

An order without confirmation is like a fraud ticket.
Thats a bummer, you should get your credit card record of withdrawal taken, and your order confirmation email with reservation number, and contact GM... If all is legit they can likely help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts