GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Nice charger overall, basic, and fine since can schedule/use the truck etc. Wished it was a little more wireless and controllable, i.e. had some cost/usage reporting in an app, even looked a little better. Will miss my Tesla wall charger as looks nice, cool lights, but this will fit the bill just fine.
Only nerds care about that app stuff, most people after the first week just want to charge their car and go...

Nice charger overall, basic, and fine since can schedule/use the truck etc. Wished it was a little more wireless and controllable, i.e. had some cost/usage reporting in an app, even looked a little better. Will miss my Tesla wall charger as looks nice, cool lights, but this will fit the bill just fine.

Does the Hummer come with any kind of mobile charger at all?
You can also use your Tesla charger with a TeslaTap or other adapter.

Does the Hummer come with any kind of mobile charger at all?
Ultium branded portable. 32A 240V and a 120V adapter. 120V is basically useless for the hummer. Literally longer than a week for a full charge

So is the charger a 11.5kw or 7.6kw setup? Should be an 11.5kw if it’s a 48 amp charger?
The EVSE that is supplied with the vehicle is at max a 32amp 7.6 kW Unit. (travel EVSE)
GM is also supplying Edition 1 reservation holders a 48 Amp 11.5 kW Clipper Creek HCS-60 Unit.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.