GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMC will be taking a few Hummers to show off at SEMA. One of the trucks will apparently be outfitted with some accessories. Hopefully one of us will be able to go and get some good pics! 馃槂

Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
Nice picture of the roof top tent, looks much bigger than the one offered by Rivian. Plus they have the telescoping crossbars for the truck bed to line up with the roof mounted crossbars.

Registered
Well there will have to be a lot of people taking pictures and surely they will make their way here to the forum...
Nice picture of the roof top tent, looks much bigger than the one offered by Rivian. Plus they have the telescoping crossbars for the truck bed to line up with the roof mounted crossbars.

I will be attending the show late next week.

Registered
The article mentions an under seat organizer. This is the first I have heard of this. I have previously looked for pictures or indications the rear seats lift up for storage but haven鈥檛 seen anything. If anyone has, please share.

Registered
Awesome, I am jealous.
Me too... I have always wanted to to go and I bet it would take close to a week to take in all the cool automotive stuff at SEMA.... I would love to go and see all the custom builds and whatnot... Sadly, my wife has little to no interest in custom car stuff and I have to watch all my shows when I get a chance (but she and our daughter complain that they want to watch something else)

Registered
Me too... I have always wanted to to go and I bet it would take close to a week to take in all the cool automotive stuff at SEMA.... I would love to go and see all the custom builds and whatnot... Sadly, my wife has little to no interest in custom car stuff and I have to watch all my shows when I get a chance (but she and our daughter complain that they want to watch something else)
Sounds familiar, the other day I wanted to watch the Packers- Cardinals game, but our toddler was more interested in Pokemon balls... :( After a few friends text me to say it was a good game I end up in my office watching the second half.

Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
Sounds familiar, the other day I wanted to watch the Packers- Cardinals game, but our toddler was more interested in Pokemon balls... :( After a few friends text me to say it was a good game I end up in my office watching the second half.
I was at the game, have season tickets, what a let down at the end. But Rogers did tell Murray, "see you in the playoffs". Last time we played them in the playoffs, Fitz scored the winning touchdown in overtime. That was the most exciting game I ever saw in person, Packers tied it with time running out, Roger's hail Mary.

Registered
I was at the game, have season tickets, what a let down at the end. But Rogers did tell Murray, "see you in the playoffs". Last time we played them in the playoffs, Fitz scored the winning touchdown in overtime. That was the most exciting game I ever saw in person, Packers tied it with time running out, Roger's hail Mary.
That was a good game and exciting to the last second, I was disappointed too. Cardinals and Packers are both for real, and defiantly headed for the playoffs. Kyler Murray has made a lot of progress, and it might be Rodgers final chance to shine.

Registered
I watch a lot on demand while I take a shower... We remodeled our bathroom and have a TV that I can watch when I shower 馃榿

Registered
I hope that someone can get us some good intel from the SEMA show... I really like the look of the "beadlock" style wheels
  • Unique accessory wheel design in Tech Bronze (with Tech Bronze center cap and black lugs)
better than the ones that are coming on the Edition 1's.... I would love to know what the $ difference is. I think that the "Tech Bronze" really looks good as an accent on the White color

Registered
To each their own. The headlocks don鈥檛 look durable to me, too intricate. They look like dress shoes on an otherwise tough looking vehicle. Also, the holes would likely catch on any rocks instead of gliding over the rock.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.