GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The optional 3X Launch Package (RPO code PCU) for the GMC Hummer EV3X Pickup bundles all the features of the Extreme Off-Road Package, in addition to several more items (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):

• 18-inch Black aluminum wheels with machined accents (RCS)
  • LT305/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires (QMG)
  • Full Underbody Skid Plates (NZZ)
  • Driver-selectable eLocker front differential (G93)
  • Driver-selectable virtual locker rear differential (G94)
  • Forward and Rearward underbody cameras (UXA)
  • Black Rear D-Ring Recovery Hooks, LPO (SDA)
  • Rocker Protectors with Assist Steps, LPO (S6L)
  • Hard Power Retractable Tonneau Cover, LPO (5KM)
  • Audio System by Kicker, LPO (SAX)
  • Sky Panel Storage Set for eTrunk, LPO (SC8)
  • Underseat Organizer and I-Bar Storage, LPO (VBJ)

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
900 Posts
I want the spare tire and mount, not the Tonneau cover. Also do not want the Sky panel storage boxes, so hopefully I can configure it that way. I do want the Extreme off road package.

· Registered
370 Posts
I'm also interested in the premium for the bigger battery and extra power. I'll mainly use the Hummer as a pickup doing pickup stuff, not so much off-roading, so I'll be skipping the Extreme off-road pack. The additional range from non off-road tires will be appreciated as well. But I also don't want the heat from the transparent panels, if I want sun I'll just go roofless. I'll also go without the power Tonneau cover considering all the issues people are having on here. Still eager to see the configurator to see how a la carte the optioning is or if they'll be siloing off some things exclusively to packages.

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,225 Posts
I wonder if this what the rumors about GM continuing to make "Edition 1s" that weren't Edition 1s was referring to. 3X order guides seem imminent.
Effective 11/28/2022, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
• All sections-Updated trim to "HUMMER EV 3X 1SD" see Order Guide for details.

I don't recall what it was before.

· Registered
370 Posts
Looks like someone here is going to be happy, the Tech Bronze Beadlock capable wheels are on the menu

LPO, Bronze Beadlock Package, includes (W0H) front and rear D-ring recovery hooks in tech bronze, LPO, (RIK) Emblems in Tech Bronze, LPO and (RZK) 18" Grazen Face Beadlock Capable Wheels with Tech Bronze Decorative Ring. Accessory LPO wheels are a second set of wheels. Please ensure customer desires 2 sets of wheels before ordering. (dealer installed) 1 - Requires (Z6X) Extreme Off-Road Package. Not available with (SMA) 18" Tech Bronze wheels with machined face, LPO or (PCP) Sport Package, LPO.

· Registered
608 Posts
With all this stuff availabile I don’t see what is so hard about offering an online configurator so people can actually mess with these things and see how to spec it out.
Also, If the 3X has a smaller battery pack and less horsepower how can they still say it will go 0-60 in approximately 3 seconds?

· Registered
172 Posts
Looks like someone here is going to be happy, the Tech Bronze Beadlock capable wheels are on the menu
Me, I am those people. Super excited to see these. Since it says "tech bronze beadlock", I'm assuming they are different than these wheels as these ones do not appear to have any bronze in them... but excited to see. It sounds like that configurator has got to be close...!

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

· Registered
370 Posts
Me, I am those people. Super excited to see these. Since it says "tech bronze beadlock", I'm assuming they are different than these wheels as these ones do not appear to have any bronze in them... but excited to see. It sounds like that configurator has got to be close...!

View attachment 3716
Based on the description in the order guide, I think the decorative ring is hiding the bead lock bolts. The ring is in tech bronze, might not be obvious from the lighting but it matches the interior trim. You have to tick the extreme off-road option to order the package that includes them but you should just be able to order them from the parts department too. I like how it says "Please ensure customer desires 2 sets of wheels before ordering ". The small print also indicates you can't order the OTHER tech bronze accessory wheels WITH the extreme package.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts