GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow, cheap gas, ours just hit $4.99 again. I think my John Deere riding mower gets about .5 acre per gallon.
What? Need to get the ego electric mower, ours does a couple acres on a charge.

But back to topic, it's odd seeing the 2x with that tiny little 2x emblem just front of door by hood. Odd placement. I don't think there is even an external edition 1 badge anywhere right?

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

But back to topic, it's odd seeing the 2x with that tiny little 2x emblem just front of door by hood. Odd placement. I don't think there is even an external edition 1 badge anywhere right?
Right, 2, 2X, and 3X badging will be in that location.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts

ED 1, is actually a 3X with ED1 option package on the registration

·
Registered
248 Posts
Don’t know for sure yet. The tires on the ED1 are part of the off-road package which may or may not not be offered on the 2X, we’ll see. We’re all curious to see what is and isn’t available. For instance, will the wheels currently on the accessories site be optional from the factory, what packages will and won’t be available for the different trims, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts