GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Hummer Edition One SUT Delivery updates

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Alexjrs 
#1 ·
Since there in no sticky threads or any thing that I could find we can go back and forth on strictly updates on our Edition one SUT order especially now that time is getting close I’m hoping we can make one? Put up our order ID numbers assuming that’s it’s safe

#2 ·
I’m new to the forum so still gathering all the information…I have an SUV deposit down. Is the pick up coming before the SUV? If so, when are the pick ups supposed to be getting delivered to clients? And when is the SUV supposed to get delivered?
I’m in Canada and I believe the last bit of info I had was early-mid 2023 for my first edition SUV

Reactions: StillHummer
#5 ·
Interesting that there’s a 18-24 month gap between the SUV and the pick up
It all comes down to battery availability, GM planned a progressive ramp at the Lordstown battery factory and have a lot of demand for the initial batteries in several vehicles. Also they can only set up at Factory Zero so fast for all the different projects going to be built there, and they have the SUT in the market so they want to get other projects launched (Silverado EV, Bright Drop EV-600, Lyriq, and I think we will see more EV launches in the fall this year. I expect GM to show a Chevy EV Crossover, Buick EV Crossover, and an Escalade EV.

Another thing to remember GM is not like Tesla, these are not aspirational dates they give that they might miss by years, GM typically will hit their dates or be early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.