GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck in getting a digital document confirming the build options from the dealer? I'm not talking about the verification emails....I mean something in the dealership ordering system. GM seems to not be giving dealers much information. Something that is super transparent with other marques seems to be a mystery with the Hummer EV. I have an Edition 1 reservation due to land in Spring.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Today I walked into my GMC dealership in the North Dallas Texas area. I talk to the salesman to confirm there wasn’t gonna be any additional mark-ups or ADMs when my vehicle arrives so there wouldn’t be any surprises. He stated “don’t be surprise if there is a market adjustment fee!” When I did my build sheet and completed my order he stated that there would not be any ATMs or markups on the vehicle. But this is just a verbal agreement and I don’t know if it holds wait or not. I also just learned today that another customer was getting price gouged at the same dealership for $200,000. I called the GMC concierge desk and they stated that my reservation order was in shipment status and they are not able to change dealerships. I feel like I’m getting ready to get screwed in the next few days. I’ve already installed the electric charger in my garage where I spent over $1200 in which might of been a waist of money. I’m not paying $200k for a vehicle. Hopefully somebody from General Motors can get my reservation switched to another dealership after learning about this today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.